A beautiful screensaver to show that math is not only an exact science, - rather a beautiful one.
Everything on the screen is described by math expressions.
Screensaver includes more than 60 fractals, which will decorate your screen and will amaze your imagination. There are such fractals as: Sierpinski Triangle, Dragon Curve, Koch Curve, Levy C curve, Fern Fractal, Mandelbrot Set, Phoenix Set, Julia Set, Newton Basins etc.
Win Vista/Win7 (x32)/Win7 (x64)/Win 8
.NET Framework 4.5 or higher.
- Selection a gradient background of fractals
- Reordering fractal sequence
- Excluding specified fractals from sequence
- Fractals preview by double-click on fractal caption (settings dialog)
- Filtering fractals by name
- Ability to show fractals in a random sequence
History of changes
v2.0.1 Released: 10/23/2013
Critical bug fix.
- Fixed: Critical bug with resetting license during launch screensaver.
v2.0.0 Released: 10/06/2013
This release has completely redesigned kernel of the fractal engine and has many new futures and improvements.
- New: Filtering fractals by name.
- New: Fractals preview by double-click.
- New: Smoothing algorithm for rendering algebraic fractals.
- New: Added End User License Agreement.
- New: Setup screensaver as default.
- Improved: Optimized performance.
- Fixed: Bug with applying settings at autorun screensaver.
- Misc: Modified installer application.
- Misc: More general improvements, fixes and optimizations.
v1.0.0 Released: 7/21/2009
First stable release.